- Fri, 12:29: Dear body, listen here. Great food + awesome mom + semi-nap want = / = sudden glaring light sensitivity and sparking pains of warning.
- Fri, 12:53: Laura, for you -- Check out Burqa Boxers by Alka Raghuram on @Kickstarter http://t.co/vQ7XYLLNxw
- Fri, 13:08: Have to lie down. Migraine is getting too bad for head up, light through windows and laptop.
- Fri, 17:40: Awake. Better than the five minutes before hiding under my blankets. But there are lightening pop rocks in my head still.
- Fri, 18:04: Sigh. There is a free jazz festival I was going to attend tonight, world. I'm still not even out of bed from migraine even at awake.
- Fri, 22:00: I think I may be moving into migraine and fever territory.
- Sat, 09:19: Awake. Shoulders and base of head still tense. Head still pounding.
- Sat, 09:20: I have (had?) three meetups today. This does not bode well. I'm trying to see if I want to attempt the one in 30 minutes or stay in bed.