- Fri, 14:09: We need, in love, to practice only this: letting each other go. For holding on comes easily; we do not need to learn it. Rainer Maria Rilke
- Fri, 16:14: More than anything I want to take am hour nap before the Trail of Lights, but I'm settled on my bed in the dim, looking at my #Yuletide.
- Fri, 16:34: 2,500 words and at the 2/3rds point of Part 3.
- Fri, 16:55: That moment when scenes just insert themselves into existence. #LikeYaDo #Yuletide
- Fri, 17:14: 2,900 at the end of Part 3. Should I try to write the snippet for Part 4, before I have to leave in about 15 minutes? Or wait. Maybe.
- Sat, 07:46: Okay. Am awake. Now to try and write what I can in next hour or so.