CREATE A MANTRA/AFFIRMATION FOR EACH AREA YOU WISH TO TRANSFORM!
*A mantra or affirmation is a word or a phrase that can be repeated over and over to express a belief that you want to embrace and claim as your own. Come up with a mantra that will instill a belief you want to own in your life right now. It can even be one of the beliefs you wrote down in the last activity. Get into the practice of repeating these words or phrases every day (as often as you need to hear them) as reminders to yourself.*
I do a lot of these throughout the year, which isn't something I'd thought of until a conversation with a coworker a few months ago. They aren't always the same ones, but when I get into a jam I specifically begin to repeat a line and sometimes it's over and over for a week, a month. Even just the length of a day, framing something the way I want my mind and my soul to hear it.
1. My body is beautiful and it knows what it needs.
2. The universe is conspiring to shower me with blessings.
3. I am grateful to everything and everyone I come into contact with.
4. I am my most authentic, faithful, trusting self.
5. I am a world traveler, full of joy and curiosity.
[This entry was originally posted at http://wanderlustlover.dreamwidth.org/2309357.html. Comment on either at your leisure.]